SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Triumph Classics

Throttle

Thux is a great bike; many guys change the handlebars for a more comfortable ride. There's a yellow one owned by an Italian guy at my condo - and he's fast. Beat me in a race home the other day! Love the cafe racer look. Good luck with your saving! Btw, what were Mah quoting OTR?

Didnt get the exact figures. But around 22k i think. I might be wrong though.

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a thunderbird, Bonnie muffler for sale.

will fit other classic Jap bikes too.

simple bracket required.

low rumbling bassy sound

selling at super recession price of $70

Hey man,

got pic of your pipe for better refference.

Thk

Hey man,

got pic of your pipe for better refference.

Thk

sorry none, but it's basically the same peashooter look as per original, only slightly fatter

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Yo! Just happen to browse around the cruisers section (actually looking at Harley Sportster hehehe) and found this thread.

Hi everyone! I own the little brother of the Speed Triple. I wonder if I've met anyone of you during R.A.T meetups?

c26492.jpg

Hi Throttle,

Seems like this thread is as quiet as the Speed Triple thread. I think I've met mts and RocketmanSin hehe.

Aren't any of you going for the Phuket Bike Week organised by R.A.T?

c26492.jpg

Hi Throttle,

Seems like this thread is as quiet as the Speed Triple thread. I think I've met mts and RocketmanSin hehe.

Aren't any of you going for the Phuket Bike Week organised by R.A.T?

quiet becos not many Triumph owners in SG.

i'm no longer riding that much. for me , the only way to phuket is by plane

my 883R only clock 30 - 50km a month. haha

cheers

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Yo! Just happen to browse around the cruisers section (actually looking at Harley Sportster hehehe) and found this thread.

Hi everyone! I own the little brother of the Speed Triple. I wonder if I've met anyone of you during R.A.T meetups?

Me! Me! Me! :)

Most people go through life following the crowd.

Others think for themselves.

They go their own way.

quiet becos not many Triumph owners in SG.

i'm no longer riding that much. for me , the only way to phuket is by plane

my 883R only clock 30 - 50km a month. haha

cheers

Going to Phuket on a bike could be fun. Too bad I can't do it this year. Eh we are talking about ur Triumph, how come 883R pops out? I love the looks of the 883 Iron. You seriously should hire some part time riders to ride your bikes. I will be the 1st to interview for the job. :lol:

Me! Me! Me! :)

Eh! Surprise!

c26492.jpg

he got no more triumph le ma...tot he sold his bonnie for a z1000 then changed to 883. thats what i noe so far bah...

Oh I see .. wow the Z1000 (pre-2006 model) is still one of the bikes that turns me on till now. I was also considering it before purchasing my Street Triple.

c26492.jpg

Hi Triumph owners here, I'm attempting to offer some photography services at very low rates as its more of an interest and I'm very interested in shooting Triumph bikes. Please give me some support if you are thinking of having some photos taken of you and your bike, or just your bike.

Thanks all.. Here's the link to my thread on garage.

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5295135#post5295135

• 2 weeks later...

haha...ya i do see ur post on mycarforum sometimes too..haha..just happen to see la...anyway, triumph community so small and u helped answer my queries b4....so i can remember lo...gonna grad soon and get a job..after that its time for me to bring out my daytona 675!!!

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Hi guys, been looking at a Thruxxie but uncertain about alternative servicing providers other than Mah, and also if Mah is a stockist for parts on this brand.

Any assurance from owners, past and present? Cheers

Triumphs are such a visual treat...!

Edited by trailblazer

trux is good bike..cafe racer style.wooo...as for parts, if i'm not wrong major parts will need to be imported from UK when needed. basic ones they still have bah...servicing wise, i think all shops can do servicing for ur bike..just tt they may not have ur parts. do wait for the rest to chip in on ur issue...they do take some time to reply..haha...

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Hi guys, been looking at a Thruxxie but uncertain about alternative servicing providers other than Mah, and also if Mah is a stockist for parts on this brand.

buying parts from international dealers are easy, furthermore bikes are reliable and do not normally break down if taken cared properly.

I have long since given up getting things locally unless you "know" people within the industry who are able to source alternative parts for you.

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"

i wouldn't recommend the mech i go to as he usually "takes his time" for most of my jobs...ie bike spends shite loads of time in his shop. you can go to alan at perfection or mike chong or gopa. they all have worked on most models of triumphs before and still take care of a couple triumphs that i know of...

http://www.thisoldtractor.com/guzzitech.dk/english/index.htm

1981 dt125

"its bad but not too bad"